Wednesday, March 26, 2008

As of now I will try and be consistent. Comics will be going up AT LEAST one on Monday and Friday. I will only put more up if I have a backup one for the next official date incase I run out of inspiration. I'm trying to not make this cartoon TOO music-centric, athough please forgive me if I fail. I will soon be doing a set of 'Things to do in zero gradient' cartoons, although perhaps not 42 for the moment.

And while I'm at it, might I draw your attention to XKCD, the greatest webcomic ever. Closely followed by Questionable Content, which is a strory-driven comic that I highly recommend. On another note, I highly reccomend that anyone who hasn't sees Spiderman. I thought it would be your typical cheesy superhero thing. And it is. But it does it very well. And yes, I know that this is about 5 years too late. Better late than never, I say.

Next week: Breaking news: James Bond novels to be adapted for film!

No comments: